"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bike Parade

Mrs. Kari is always coming up with the best ideas for the preschool class. This week they have been working on the letter "B" so they brought their bikes on Wednesday and had a bike parade. It was really cute watching all of the kids on their scooters, trikes, and bikes all decorated. Ethan still lacks confidence on his bike but he fell only once. I was very proud of him! At the end of the parade all of the kids threw out candy from their pockets for all the younger siblings and parents. What a fun day!



No comments: