"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fancy Girl

I took Hailey in to Insta Care this evening for something and then we headed to Walgreens to get her an antibiotic. She was so good and brave at the the doctor and I promised her a treat of some kind. She picked pink gum for her and wanted to get Ethan some gum too. She's such a sweet girl. And she saw something else that caught her eye. Press on nails. I couldn't believe a three year old would want such a thing! Then I remembered she is my child. All things girly, all things fancy. Tonight when we got home she couldn't eat her dinner fast enough because as promised, I put her nails on her afterwards. I love that she is so much girl. The nails only lasted half and hour before she asked me to take them off. I figured that would happen.

No comments: