"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, March 16, 2009

A Weekend With Grandma and Papa

On Saturday afternoon Cody's parents came into town. We had a to-die-for taco bar with all the fixins and strawberry shortcake for dessert. On Sunday we came home from church, had a great spaghetti dinner, and then raced to the park to take advantage of the beautiful evening. Again, everyone else had the same idea because the place was packed! I love it when there are lots of friends to visit with. Some might call that breaking the Sabbath, but I call it a great opportunity to spend time as a family and see people we sometimes never get to see. Grandma and Papa left this morning to make their way down through Southern Utah/Colorado to see some sites. Thanks for the fun visit!







No comments: