"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Are You Summer?

This afternoon the girls got new bathing suits while we were at Target. I fell in love with this brown one! As soon as we got home, the kids wanted to put their bathing suits on. Sorry kids, it's freezing outside and there's still snow on the ground. Hailey wouldn't keep her suit on because she's an exhibitionist, but Lauren pranced around in hers for two hours. She knows she is cute! Ethan and Hailey start swim lessons on Monday and it's all they can talk about. Summer can't get here fast enough!





4 comments:

Audrey said...

What cute pictures! I love her hair like that!!

Sarah Stiles said...

So cute! I need one in my size. I am MAD because everywhere I go to find a new swimsuit, all I can find in my size are bikinis. HELLO! THIS IS UTAH!

Julie said...

She sure is cute. And she looks so happy :)

Julie

Ute Family said...

I flipping LOVE that first pic of Hailey. That smile is to die for. And are those dimples I see? ADORABLE!!!