"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ethan's Family Party

We had a nice little family party for Ethan tonight. He had his friend party on Saturday (post to follow!) When asked what he wanted for his special birthday dinner, he picked home grilled cheeseburgers, tator tots, and blue KoolAid. Mmmm, a boy after my own heart. We are all big fans of home grilled burgers.

Lauren accidentally crashed on the living room floor so she missed the festivities, but then had cake for dinner when she woke up. Yes, we are great parents. Anything to avoid a meltdown. This kid got spoiled again, as you can see. Aunt Kara gave him a McDonald's gift card, Grandma and Grandpa gave him a new book and a roll of quarters for his piggy bank, he has money coming from Granana and Gov, a Disney Rummikub game from his sisters, and then a bunch of transformers, bakugan, and a new game from Mom and Dad. It all made for one happy birthday boy!

No comments: