"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A New Baby

Congrats to Matthew and Kamishia! They are expecting a baby sometime in September. Matt says it explains a lot of otherwise unexplainable hormonal outbursts from Kam. He said he was about to throw her through the window at times, until he realized she was pregnant! Yup, that can sure make a woman feel crazy and out of control. The poor guy. He's got several more months of that to deal with, but at least there is a good reason for it! We are very happy for these two. This baby is going to forever change them in ways they can not imagine! It's so exciting. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months!

No comments: