"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hailey's 4th Birthday Party

Hailey had her friend party on January 16th. For months she has been talking about having a "rainbow" party. She's big into rainbows lately. I found a cupcake technique online to make awesome layered cupcakes and they turned out so well! Thank you Brandi, for helping me make them.

I had a lot of fun planning this party. I am all about color so this was right up my ally. We hung balloons and streamers of every color all over the house. We had a treasure hunt to find the pot of gold (a witches cauldron spray painted gold). Inside the pot of gold were their goodie bags. We hit a rainbow pinata, made rainbow fruit loop necklaces, and ate all kinds of rainbow themed junk food. It was so much fun, and more importantly Hailey had a wonderful time. She has talked about her rainbow party ever since!




























































































No comments: