"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies

On Saturday the advent box told us to make a Christmas treat and do a sneaky delivery for a neighbor. These Secret Santa things really get my blood pressure up! We decided to make gingerbread cookies and we had a lot of fun doing it. I am not a huge fan of ginger at all, but I admit thse cookies turned out great and tasted really good. Ethan came home from a birthday party in the afternoon and was very cranky, then he crashed on the couch and slept for a long time. Very unlike him, so he was probably coming down with something. And Devin had fun just sitting in his chair eating candy that people kept putting on his tray. I do believe this is the start of a new tradition each year!










No comments: