"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Texas Day 4

-Uncle Philip came over and swam with us all morning.  Devin jumped off the diving board for the first time!!  Ethan and Philip chased the torpedo around the whole time, then Philip showed off a bit on the diving board.  He has mad skills :p

-Hailey was very sick and after having a bad night, she stayed inside all day and watchd movies and slept.

-Gov took Ethan out to shoot his bow and arrow.  Ethan loved doing that at Day Camp and again he loved it!

-After getting much worse all day, I decided to take Hailey in to Instacare just to make sure there was nothing wrong other than a virus.  The doctor wasn't quite sure what was wrong, so we opted to give her a big shot of antibiotic to cover all bases in case there was a batercial infection that had been missed.  The shots (one in each leg) was HORRIBLE and Hailey screamed and cried.  I couldn't blame her because I know it feels like a bad wasp sting going in.  But she was a trooper and got a milk shake on the way home.

-Granana and I watched the movie "Space Cowboys" after the kids were in bed and it was a GREAT movie.








No comments: