"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 23, 2012

Texas Day 6

On Friday we swam allllll day.  The missionaries came over for a little while, along with an old missionary named "Edler" Tyre who had served in the area and went home last October.  He came back with his super pretty girlfriend to tour the missiona and show her around.  They all hung out for a while and had ice cream with us.  In the evening, the Filina gang came over for burgers and swimming.  But wouldn't you know, that after a week of total drought, it started to POUR rain and thunder right in the middle of dinner!!  Complete bummer.  Everything got moved inside.  It wasn't as fun as swimming, but Gov taught all the kids how to play Ghetto Craps.  It's about time to take them to Vegas to win us some money!  Jessica and I spent the rest of the night visiting and catching up.  It was a great night after all.




No comments: