"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 23, 2012

Texas Day 8

-Played hookie from church because I had a migraine during the night. 

-When Gov got home he introduced Dev to the widget box.  This is a HUGE McCorkle milestone!  He absolutely loved it and each time he pulled something out of the box he'd say "Where this come from?"  As always, my favorite thing was the tiny camera.

-Gov also introduced the kids to the scary man in the closet using his Albert Einstein mask.  Garrett thought it was fascinating, but Dev wanted NOTHING to do with it.  It was great!

-Swam for hours again.  Hailey jumped off the diving board and swam all the way to the other end of the pool.  It was 34 feet and she did it about four times!  Incredible!

-The missionaries came over for lasagna dinner.  They are quite the threesome right now because they range in height from 5'4" to 6'9".  To be sure of how tall everyone was, they actually wanted to be measured!











No comments: