"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ethan's Gymnastics Show

Ethan's show was on Tuesday evening. And I can't say I'm sad we're done with this for a few more months. The gym shows are difficult because the kids who are NOT participating are wanting to run all over the place and play on all the apparatuses. Garrett and Devin are a couple of nightmares at such an event! But Ethan did a great job and had fun. The kid looked so serious the whole time and I could hardly get him to crack a smile all night! On the way home I asked him if he even likes gymnastics because he looked so grouchy. He said "What? I love it! I smiled the whole time, you just weren't looking!" Ya, right.






No comments: