"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lauren's Christmas Program

On Monday the 17th, Lauren's preschool held their Christmas program at a nursing care center in Bountiful. They sang ten fun songs that they had been working on all year, and last week her teacher asked me if I could accompany many of the songs on the piano.  Unfortunately, I ended up not having the practice time needed so needless to say, I could have done a better job.  But the main part was the kids singing so hopefully nobody noticed my mess ups on the piano TOO much.  Lauren did a fantastic job and sang her little heart out and all the old folks got such a kick out of the program!




No comments: