"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Their TV Place

"Thomas the Tank Engine" and "Cars" rule these little boys' lives. They love to watch movies in our room (I don't know why the kids would rather pile on our crowded bed and watch TV rather than watch it in the nice and BIG family room downstairs with the reclining sofa and bigger TV). They start out on our bed, but somehow end up with all the blankets and pillows piled in the small 3 foot space between the foot of our bed and the dresser where the TV sits. It can't possibly be comfortable on the neck to watch TV like this, but it's how the would rather do it!

No comments: