"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Girls' Gymnastics Show

Flips is holding their bi-annual gymnastics shows all week and their girls' show was on Monday evening. They have loved being in the same class together this term. It's kind of nice having those girls close together because they get to share a lot of experiences. I hope they continue to like all the "togetherness" as they get older! I wasn't able to catch any pictures of them in action because I was filming the whole time, but I caught some candid ones of them just being cute and goofy.









14 comments:

Anonymous said...

just imagine how flexible they would be in bed and the lovely tightpussy's, all day all night

Plmpbootylvr said...

Hwr plump little butt in the air

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE FRESH MEAT IN PRISON.

Anonymous said...

#teen #leak #nudes
https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=95572

Anonymous said...

https://ptmega.nl/invite/i=179552
#teen #leak #nudes

Anonymous said...

Sexy as f

Anonymous said...

i wouldcum in them

Anonymous said...

im a 15 yr old boy, i live at Ulitsa Lunacharskogo, 12, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo Oblast, my phone number is 8 908 953 11 27 and my email is maximus8610@gmail.com.
please kidnap/rape me.

Anonymous said...

Dude no one wants to rape a 15 yo boy. 10 max for boys 12 max for girls

Anonymous said...

Were you?

Anonymous said...

i will gladly take one 15 he canfuck me too

Anonymous said...

it is hot when they do gymnastics it makes them really flexible and thepussy nice and tight

Anonymous said...

agreed, my lil sister took gymnastics herpussy was so nice

Anonymous said...

Would've loved to see that pussy