"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bubble Blowing

It's beautiful outside today.  Garrett hesitantly went down for a nap and there are the remains of peanut butter and honey sandwiches all over the kitchen table and floor.  I really should be getting the lasagna started in the crockpot before it's too late.  But they've been watching far too much "Blues Clues" these days so I kicked them outside.  It's amazing how they can stay occupied with a couple bottles of bubbles.  They've been out there for half an hour now with signs of readiness to come inside.  It's a little chilly, but the snow in the backyard is melting- I wish I could say the same for our north facing front yard.  The trampoline is usable for the moment.  The sun is breaking through the clouds and I think that spring might actually be in here in a few weeks.  Today gives me hope.








No comments: