"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 29, 2013

St. Patty's Day




St. Patricks' Day fell on Sunday this year, which was fun because we all got to wear our greenest clothes to church.  Lots of men and boys had on green ties, and the girls in green dresses.  Dad made green iced cinnamon rolls, green eggs, and green milk for breakfast.  Then for dinner we had our traditional green feast- grilled chicken with green alfredo sauce, green bread sticks, broccoli, limeade, green grape and apple salad, green Jell-o, cupcakes, and key lime pie for dessert.  Such a silly day!!

No comments: