"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cameron's Wedding Dec. 21

Thursday night we drove up and stayed in a hotel because Cody's brother, Cameron, was getting married on Friday. Things got a little screwed up and our "babysitters" didn't make it in time so I had to stay back and watch kids, rather than go inside to the sealing. I was pretty bummed. But the luncheon was so nice and the food was delicious. The couple was smart and decided to just do an intimate luncheon for close family and friends, and skip the reception. So instead they are taking the money and doing something fun with it. Congrats Cam and Bree! We love you!

No comments: