"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, December 7, 2007

Pretty In Pink

Today is one of those nasty days where I wish I could stay cuddled under a blanket with my kids all day and lock the world outside. It is rainy/snowy and very cold...usual for this time of year. Lauren is dressed in a soft pink sweat suit and when I looked over at her in the swing she looked so comfy cozy. That's how I wish I could always stay! She looks like a big, pink, cream puff.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

I love her pink bow. I need to get Addi some of those. She looks so cute. Oh, did I mention we still have no snow.

Joey and Nettifer said...

This weather is so strange here! What a cute baby she is!

Heather Jones said...

I just got caught up on all your posts sounds like you had a good time I am glad you got to spend some time with your fam here!!! lOVE THE BLESSING PICTURES!! Todd and I watched the Victoria Secrets Show at the end I thought the same thing!! They just don't eat and work out all the time!!!No fun

Kristi said...

Lauren is so cute! I love her bow, and she does look comfy!!