"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lauren 3 Months Old

On Dec. 21 Lauren turned 3 months old. I can not believe how quickly time is passing us by. She is still the sweetest and happiest baby. Every time she sees me or hears my voice she gives the biggest grin. I could just squeeze all the cute right out of her! On Sunday she was having a little floor time on a blanket and Cody yelled "V, she is about to roll over!" I said "Okay sure". But when I saw her she was almost completely on her tummy, except she couldn't get around her arm enough to fully roll. She is only 3 months! I know she will be rolling within the month. That seems so early to me! No, STOP! She is growing up too fast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Love the blue eyes on her! I hope you guys had a grand Christmas and that Santa treated you right. Cheers for 08! We're looking forward to what that will bring. I'm dying to know if this baby will be a mini-Cooper or look completely different. From the ultrasound, they look so much alike!

Staci said...

you found your comment! hurray. i am sorry about the date for the cheesecake factory. we were so confused. lauren is so cute and i love when they start doing things like rolling but my favorite is when they can sit!