"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Costume Kids

Today after picking Ethan up from school we headed out to Wheeler Farm to take pictures of costumes. I found out a while back that it is SOO much simpler to do good costume pictures before Halloween night. Way less hectic, and it makes for much calmer children.
Ethan is still very much in anything super hero. He has gone as a super hero ever since he was two and a half, with the exception of 2008 when he was Darth Vader. But I guess he was a super hero to the Dark Side, right? This year was Superman, but it was a toss up between that and Ironman. He swears next year he is going as "The Ironman in the silver suit with a gun on his back".


Hailey was a wicth again this year, but in a different and more traditional costume. She accidentally left her little black cat at home, but we'll for sure get a picture of that on Halloween night.

Lauren wants to do whatever Hailey does, so she wanted a witch costume as well. And honestly, have you ever seen a cuter pair of witches??? The stinker did not want to keep the hat on though.

Devin was the Devil, or I guess you could say he went as himself. This is the same exact costume Ethan wore on his first Halloween, and when the girls found it they went crazy. This was about five weeks ago and they immediately started stripping off the poor boy's clothes and dressing him in it. All while he screamed for his life! But I must admit that he makes a dang cute devil, just like his brother did six years ago.

No comments: