"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

For the last three years I have chaperoned the preschool pumpkin patch field trips with the kids. Because of that, I've never seen the need to head out to the Patch a second time with everyone else. However, this year I've decided that the Patch field trip is becoming too much because I have to tow the little ones along with me. So instead, we've started a new tradition of going as a family.

On Saturday the 16th we went to Pack's Patch in Farmington. This is the one we went to for Ethan's first year of preschool, and this is for sure the one we will go back to year after year. It was exciting enough to keep kids entertained, but low key enough so Mom and Dad weren't too worked up. We had a really fun time, spent about $10 on pumpkins, and made some great memories. Can't wait to do it again next year!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

My family needs to do that. What is the address of Pack's? Your hair is getting so long by the way!