"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Two Week Menu

I always mean to post our two week dinner menu, but never do. I like to archive it so I can look back and see what we ate and when, as not to duplicate too much. This is what's on the menu this month-

Mon 1st- Creamy pasta and chicken bake
Tues 2nd- Beef stew and rolls
Wed 3rd- Pork chop stuffing bake
Thurs 4th- Chicken pot pie
Fri 5th- Spaghetti and meatballs
Sat 6th- Chili and Texas corn bread
Sun 7th- Pot roast
Mon 8th- Italian cream cheese chicken
Tues 9th- BLTs and baked potato soup
Wed 10th- Hamburger and scalloped potato casserole
Thurs 11th- Orange chicken and rice
Fri 12th- BBQ pulled pork sandwiches
Sat 13th- Slow cooker lasagna
Sun 14th- Roast chicken
Mon 15th- Meat loaf

Anything good on YOUR menu?

1 comment: