"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

All of My Babies (32 Weeks)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I have done it. Today I had my 32 week check up, stepped on the scale, and it hit 200. 201 to be exact, and that was AFTER I emptied my bladder and took off my sandals that weighed 1 ounce. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry! Still don't know why I gain so much pregnancy weight. Some people just do I guess. The doc isn't worried so I'm not. Everything is peachy keen with me and the baby. Low BP still (100/60) but it's still within normal limits.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are FILM pictures I took while at my parent's house. I got them developed today and I love them! Ethan looks so grown up and handsome! I love how he and Hailey are such good friends. I know it won't always be like this, but it is so sweet for now.

6 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Nice belly! You are lucky that you are able to loose all the weight you gain so fast. I am hoping to shed my pounds soon. I am running in my first 5K run on Saturday. My goal is to work up to a marathon but it probably will never happen. Cute pics of the kids.

Anne said...

They are so cute. I can't wait to see them.

Joey and Nettifer said...

So fun seeing you last night! You look cute and your kids are adorable!

Missy said...

I hated that! gaining so much weight is no fun. I am glad you made the card swap and I am glad you brought Jen. I hope you had fun.

Heather Jones said...

Love the pictures of the kids they look so cute!!! I love your little belly I gained more with ky's cause I had her in October and had to go threw the summer. This summer is sooo hot it probably does not help. Love the cards I wish it was not always on the nights I work so I could go!!!

Author said...

so cute. Don't feel bad, when i went in labor I topped off at a large 209. Looks like you and I are stuck in the big-gainers club. But, its better, we have chubbier babies!