"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, August 2, 2007

We are back again...

Well we AGAIN have a new blog address. Since I have been figuring out to make our site more secure so creeps can't access it, I had to completely delete our old account and start fresh. So this is the new one!

3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Glad to see you back in action. I was going to sad if you stopped blogging. It is so fun keeping in contact through the blog.

Miles and Bex said...

Just a quick reply about the Bumbo. I love it. She is able to sit all by herself. It really supports the baby. She can only sit in it for about 10 minutes and then her head falls down. People feed their kids in it too. I probably will. Plus it is so light you can take it with you wherever you go. I would highly recommend it.

Heather Jones said...

I agree with bex We barrowed my sister in laws bumbo it is great but it is suppose to last till 10 months I think and Jordan can already get out of it and when he is in it he can move with his foot all over so watch them in it!!!