"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 20, 2007

Lazy and Dirty Sunday

Yesterday I actually got some time to lie down during Hailey's nap. Ethan and Cody were out in the living room watching a movie and I came out to find this. Ethan rarely falls asleep in the afternoon anymore but they were both passed out! Nothing beats a Sunday nap.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have such a great hubby. With out prodding ir asking, Cody asked me what sounded good for dinner. I had been craving a BLT!! So he made dinner and then cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom. It was so nice! After dinner we were just hanging around and Ethan and Hailey made their way out to the deck. They discovered some pots of soil and had a ball destroying stuff. You should have seen the bathtub last night. I couldn't get all of the dirt out of Hailey's hair and today it looks like she has lice! How gross!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Haileys hair is getting so long. I can not believe it. We love Sunday naps around here too. Too bad we don't get them very often.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love sunday naps and love when everyone is asleep and the house is so quiet! It seems like whenever that happens at our house. The phone always rings.

You had a good hubby!

Author said...

Your kids are adorable. I love Hailey's hair - its so cute!

Heather Jones said...

I agree with nett If I ever get a nap the phone always rings without fail!!! Don't be tooo lazy hehe sorry we did not get to your question!!!

Gina said...

I could use one of those Sunday naps right now! Why can't we start a "Thursday naps" tradition?