"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, August 24, 2007

Yummy Cereal

This afternoon things were very quiet and I found Hailey at the kitchen sink. Apparently she had pushed the chair up, climbed aboard, and helped herself to a NASTY bowl-full of soggy cereal mixed with spaghetti. I had rinsed stuff off of one dish and it landed in Ethan's cereal bowl from breakfast. She was so mad when I got her down and made her stop. She loves disgusting stuff. I was so grossed out, but I managed to get some pictures before I started dry heaving. Future blackmail is divine!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh yuck! I would have grossed out. Don't you wonder how kids think of some of the weird stuff they do?

Miles and Bex said...

I just can not get over how big Hailey has grown. I would have thrown up for sure if I saw that. But I guess she was hungry. It sounds like something Brayden would do.

Heather Jones said...

Way to funny I swear she is always doing something sneaky!!! You will have your hands full with three!!