"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our Van

The newest addition to our family arrived yesterday, along with a car payment. This will be the first time in a few years that we'll have a payment so it's a little nerve wracking. But the van is so nice and the extra room is going to be awesome. We feel very blessed that we came across this car and got such a great deal on it. Hopefully it will serve us well! Now all we need is a soccer team to shuttle around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love it! Can't go wrong with Toyota! Way to go van mom!

Kristi said...

You've joined our ranks, way to go! I am ready to go back to a car now, but I don't want a car payment. And all the room is so nice!!

Meagan said...

Love the van!! extra room is always nice!

Miles and Bex said...

Love your new car!

Gina said...

Looks like the kids like their new ride! Enjoy all the space!

Heather Jones said...

Do your kids just love it? When we got ours they wanted to go for rides all the time just to go in the new car!! Very nice color it looks nice I will have to come down for a tour HEHE!!

Author said...

Congrats! You're soon to have 3 on your own soccer team. Factor in all their friends, and you're set. I bet the extra room is wonderful!

Missy said...

I can't believe you will have 3 kids in 3 car seats soon! It looks so roomy and nice.