"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Back in the Groove!

I got my cable in the mail! I can now upload pictures again. I felt so naked without it! Here's a little re-cap of life since we've been back home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last Saturday we went to Dinosaur Park and had a lot of fun. Heather couldn't strop growling each time she saw a dinosaur. Evan was a little skiddish at first (as always) but he didn't want to leave when it was time to go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We went grocery shopping and Evan had fun pushing his own cart. By the end of the trip Toby
was actually pushing Evan in the little cart. It was so funny. I would have taken a picture but my battery had died.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Heather had her 18 month check up a week ago. I can't believe she is 18 months old! That meant her first Sunday in nursery was last week too. She did incredibly well. I can't say I'm too surprised about that. She is such a go-getter, not shy at all. She loves music and singing and when we got to nursery they were starting singing time. She immediately was enthralled with that, so I made a break for the door. She has done wonderfully since!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I forgot to mention in the anniversary blog that Toby had a huge bouquet of roses delivered to our B&B room and they were waiting for me when we arrived. I meant to take a picture the next day but I forgot. This picture doesn't do them justice. They have started to wilt and I took out some of the "filler" flowers because they were smelling funny. But they were so gorgeous when they were fresh. He is such a great hubby!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I want to go to that dinosaur park so bad! Love how many pictures you take!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You can totally name your little one the same as mine. I love the name still do. We spelled her name different then yours. So see they are different :) Your way is very elegant! Good luck with the name picking.

Heather Jones said...

Love all the pictures!! Kylie went to the dinosaur park with school and still talks about it I need to take ken's she keeps asking!!!