"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 24, 2009

First Thing

We're back from Texas. Got back late last night. I'm exhausted, emotionally, physically, spiritually...

It's been three weeks. I can't believe it's already been three weeks because it's as a raw as it was then. I'm tired of doing belly flops over and over again- it's that feeling of suddenly realizing he's gone and I get hit in the face and the wind gets knocked out of me. He continues to be the last thing I think about when I fall asleep at night, the thing I dream about, and the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning.

1 comment:

Chambers Clan said...

I'm so so sorry. You are strong though. Keep reading your previous posts and it's there. Your strength. I'm still very sorry. I am thinking of you constantly.