"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 4, 2013

Saturday at the Aquarium

Saturday was CRAZY, but fun. We left the basketball game, raced home to relieve the babysitter, changed clothes, grabbed Garrett, and drove all the way down to Sandy to meet cousins for McKay's 4th birthday.  When Courtnee asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday, he just said he wanted Cody there.  Why do kids like him so much??  :)

Baby Preslee had a nasty cold, so Courtnee ended up staying home with her while Lance met us at the aquarium with the boys.  The place was PACKED!  I guess that's what happens when the air is frigid and the inversion is so bad that no one wants to be outside.  We had a fun time, especially at the touch tank because the leopard shark was being really affectionate and kept swimming up to people for them to pet it's back.  It was like a little puppy!  We then went to Lance and Courtnee's house for pizza and cake.  She is a cake maker extraordinaire and McKay's cake this year was really cool!  I just felt bad for the little guy rowing the boat on the ocean!













No comments: