"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 30, 2008

First Blue Bell

This is always an occasion to document. The first time a baby tastes Blue Bell ice cream is a very big deal and Lauren had her first taste on Saturday. She could not get enough! Nothing beats their mint chocolate chip flavor, except maybe all of their other flavors!! I couldn't shovel the stuff into her mouth fast enough. Sorry the picture is kind of blury and she doesn't have her mouth wide open. My brother had a hard time catching one of those shots.

1 comment:

Margo said...

I'm glad you had a great time with your family in Texas. It is always good to be with family. It looks like fun!