"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 16, 2008

Singles Ward Reunion

On Saturday night we had a 30th Ward reunion/birthday party for Rich. Lynnae invited us over to celebrate him turning 31. This is the ward that Cody and I were in before we got married and I have to say it was very interesting at times. The movie "The Singles Ward" must have used our ward for material! So many parallels. It worked out great that we all paired off with the guys (who were already good friends) and got married because since we were all friends before getting married, it is easy to stay friends after. We haven't gotten together in about two years and it was well overdue. It's fun to see ervyone grow up and expand their families! We all have at least two kids now. Thanks Lynnae for inviting us over!







Take a look at the size of these kids. Ethan is only a few months older than Charlie and Aidan. He is a big boy!

Don't worry, Aunt Kara. Your cute little outfit was not ruined. Oxy Clean took every bit of chocolate out and it still looks like new!

No comments: