"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, January 5, 2009

Bowling With Friends

Every time we pass the bowling ally Ethan and Hailey ask to go. They have white trash running through their veins! Cody suggested we go bowling on Saturday and Ethan asked if Tommy could go. It turned out Tommy and his whole gang could go! It was a lot of fun hanging out with Emma and Mike. They are so fun and very down to earth (our kind of people!) Tommy ended up riding home with us and stayed at our house the rest of the day. Even after hours of play, Ethan and Tommy still had a hard time saying good-bye. Gosh, you'd think they live a thousand miles away from each other or something!










No comments: