"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, January 19, 2009

Campin' Out

Cody's parents (AKA Grandma and Papa) gave Hailey a mini camping set for her birthday. It included a tent, backpack, flashlight, water bottle, and head band. All of it had butterflies printed on it too. The kids spent Saturday night camping out as they watched movies and ate popcorn. That is my kind of camping! Ethan and Hailey have also slept in it each night since she got it. What a great gift!



1 comment:

Ev said...

This is a tradition in our house, too, but they don't all fit in the tent we have anymore. I suppose it's time for a new one. They've just been piling on the floor with pillows and blankets.