"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Days With Cousins

Last Monday and Tuesday I watched Carson and Cole all day. Courtnee was in a pickle because their babysitter had to make an emergency trip back to Germany because her mother was dying. So the boys didn't have a babysitter for two days. Ethan and Hailey were so excited when they heard that their cousins would be coming over. Wow! What a couple of days.

The kids had so much fun together so Carson ended up spending the night Monday night. Cole is still too little for sleepovers. But then Courtnee was back over bright and early at 7:30 Tuesday morning dropping Cole off. I was completely exhausted...to say the least, when Tuesday night arrived. The house was a disaster but we a good time terrorizing the place.

The kids actually stopped playing for a while and they all watched "Star Wars" while I made dinner on Tuesday. The small break was nice for me!



No comments: