"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Am...



I am turning thirty in less than two months.

I am a mother of four beautiful children.

I am a wife to an amazing man whom I adore.

I am a people pleaser.

I am low maintenance.

I am a very busty gal.

I am a lover of music...all music.

I am a piano teacher.

I am the middle of seven children.

I am passionate.

I am a homeowner.

I am in debt.

I am a Primary President.

I am a girly girl who loves to camp.

I am a breastfeeder.

I am not agile.

I am inspired by people from all walks of life.

I am emotional, very emotional.

I am a native Texan.

I am easily offended.

I am a sober drug addict.

I am silly with my husband and children.

I am provincial.

I am a night owl.

I am a goal setter.

I am an advocate of Attachment Parenting.

I am a writer.

I am not a good secret keeper.

I am a natural brunette...and wear my hair brown.

I am getting a few gray hairs around my face and love it.

I am strong willed.

I am stubborn.

I am a good listener but it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut.

I am creative.

I am a child of God.

1 comment:

Miles and Bex said...

I am Becky, nice to meet you :-)