"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Special Towels

A few weeks ago the UPS guy brought us a surprise package. The UPS guy is a hero at our house. Packages are so fun, especially packages from grandparents.

When I was a kid my parents got each of us our own special monogrammed bath towel and matching washcloth. Mine was purple with pink letters on it, and I still have it to this day. I love that towel set and it made me feel special when I was little. Well Granana decided to do the same thing for our kids, and they were pretty excited about their own big fluffy Land's End bath towels with their names on them. They have been a big hit at bath time, and Heaven help us is one of the kids catches someone else using their towel!

Thanks Granana!






No comments: