"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 1, 2008

Crafts & Star Wars Party

What would camp be without crafts? We planned a craft for them to do each day, and actually had a lot left over that we never got to. One day we made bean picture frames (Ethan and Hailey still have yet to paint theirs). We also made official "Granana Camp" tee shirts (which took up two craft days to make) that they later wore in the annual wagon picture. We have crafts left over to use next summer so that will be nice.


On Tuesday night we all watched "Star Wars: Episode IV" and had a great time. Ethan was able to relay much of the story to the girl cousins who didn't understand it like he did. It was a lot of fun staying up late and getting into the movie!


No comments: