"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 1, 2008

Uncle Matthew

Uncle Matthew came in early in the week (8-17) and it was nice getting to visit with him. He drove up to make use of Dad's giant work shop and plethora of tools. He is making new saddle bags for his motorcycle so he spent a good deal of time in the shop, but he still made time to get to know his nieces and nephew even more.

He has a dog named Mya who is a yellow lab mix and it almost 10 years old. I am not a dog person at all, but she is such an awesome dog and very human like and I wouldn't mind having a dog like her. I love getting to see and pet her. It was nice getting to spend a little extra time with Uncle Wunchie during the week!


Matthew on 2006 with Hailey. Don't you love the Elvis burns?

No comments: