"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday and Birthday Fun

We played hookie from 9:00 church on Sunday because we hadn't gotten to bed until after midnight the night before. We spent the day lazying around and enjoying the beautiful day outside. The guys set up a Bocci (sp?) court and played and got pretty competetive about it! Kids ran around outside and had a good time. We also celebrated Cole's 2nd birthday and Aunt Kara's birthday. Lots of cake goodness!















1 comment:

Bellblogging said...

Love the cake! Sounds like you had a great time at the fair! Love your pictures!