"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ethan's First Day of Preschool

Another school year has begun! Ethan's first day was last Tuesday and again, he loved it. Over the summer Mrs. Kari and her husband bought a new house and moved, so of course she had to totally re-do the school. Let me just say what an amazing job she did! The school is amazing. She even had a real water fountain put in, and there is a stage in the corner with a curtain and everything.

This year there are 14 kids in the class, some of them from his class last year, but a lot of new faces to him. I recognize many of the kids from doing their pictures in April. All of the kids in his class are 4 years old, going on 5 and in the same graduating class of 2022. I think this is going to be a great year!


This is Kari's mom, Mrs. Kathy. She is a retired school teacher and helps out a lot in the classroom. The kids adore her!

No comments: