"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Staining the Deck

Fall is upon us, and that means it's time to stain the deck again. The kids fun helping Dad this morning and they got good and messy.



Lauren watched from the living room and wanted so badly to join the fun! Poor baby.

2 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Okay, seriously!!! The B&W pic under your title is "amazing!!... LOVE it!! Your baby... I can't wait til tomorrow, so I can hold her again.. she is so cuddly sweet goodness (smile)

Becky said...

Yay for little helpers! I love the bathroom pictures. I actually have been trying to catch some good ones of my babes--especially Katelyn to update ours. And the fridge and stairs sound very familiar. Katelyn took her first tumble this morning. It was a doozy. Poor little thing ended up with some pretty good bonks! Luckily they heal quickly.