"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Tricks

Lauren has learned two new "tricks". She has mastered going up the stairs. Anywhere she sees stairs she must climb them! She gets so proud of herself when she gets to the top. Now if we can only get her to climb down them... She has also found joy in the refrigerator. Even if she is in the other room, she can sense whenever it is opened and she crawls in at lightening speed and climbs right up. Then when I have to close it she throws a fit.


2 comments:

Ute Family said...

Lydia did that too with the fridge and she still loves climing in there to this day. Aren't kids the best. It's funny the things they like to do!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Seriously, she is adorable. I want to eat her up!!