"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, September 26, 2008

A Great Day For The Zoo

What a great afternoon! And it's even greater that we got to spend it with friends. Brandi and her kids met us at the zoo. We got there about 3:30 and it has proved to be the perfect time. Not too crowded and this time of year, not too hot. Ice cream, animals, a train ride, the carousel, and a cool playground. What could be better than that? We love our zoo pass!






One very tired baby by the end of the day!


1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love reading your blog! We also love the zoo. I need to go back there one last time before it starts getting cold out.

Jenni/ themamamonster (BBC)