"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby Gifts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today Lauren received two precious heirloom gifts. The blanket was knitted by her Aunt Kara (Cody's sister). It is absolutely beautiful! She made Hailey a similar one when she was born and it is her favorite blanket still. Today when I opened the package and wrapped Lauren in it, Hailey immediately tried to take it for her own. The second gift is a crocheted dress made by my sweet neighbor, Katie. I need to find a baby slip for her to wear under it. She made it blue to make Cody happy because he feels pretty out-numbered with all the pink around here. Both of these gifts will be cherished always and will find their way to my cedar chest one day. Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That is dress is beautiful! She is adorbale!!

Miles and Bex said...

I love the blanket. My sister made me a blanket for Addi and I love it. She is so cute.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love at her cute hair! She is so cute!