"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let's Go Swimming!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This morning after Hailey was dressed she came toddling in to me with Ethan's Nemo swim suit in tow. She said "Me swim! Me swim!" Then she brought them to me to put on her. It was so funny. These kids are already going cabin crazy and it's not even November! We are in for a long winter :(

5 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

So cute! Good job on the chilli cody! Lauren is starting to look so much like the other two. Looks like everything is going awesome. Good job on the pumpkin patch outing. You are one brave women.

Meagan said...

That is so cute, I really wish that the rec center would open up for kids, Ash keeps asking to go swimming as well..

Joey and Nettifer said...

So Cute! Look how long they are on her legs!

Staci said...

i love when they start dressing themselves and layer their clothing. it's the best.

Kristi said...

Cute!! I am starting to have that problem with Jace he wants to go out so bad, but it is cold!!