"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lauren 1 Month Old

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can you believe it has been one month already? It has flown by, but also seems like just yesterday that she was born. And it also feels like it was years ago. Does that make sense? She is still doing just great. Except last night she and I had a terrible time. I ate a LOT of chili at the Cook-Off and didn't take into account that all that spice and beans would get into my milk. To say the least, Lauren was up with terrible refulx all night. She would nurse and then throw up ten minutes later and start crying. So today I have been eating the most bland food in hopes to "purify" my milk supply. The poor baby. But she is half Texan and she has to get used to that kind of eatin'!!!

6 comments:

Allen Family said...

Hey Veronica,
Thanks for stopping by our blog and sharing a comment. They are always welcomed. The blog world is addicting. Lauren looks so beautiful! Congrats! I think things are starting to turn a corner for me as far as the sickness goes. These last 3 or 4 days, I've noticed an improvement in how I've been feeling and it's not as difficult to find food that doesn't gross me out. That's always nice and it's helping the excitement over the whole pregnancy return.

I hope you guys are doing grand. From the blog, it appears so!
Congrats, again, on your little doll.
~Nicole

Gina said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog for details!

Joey and Nettifer said...

She is so stinking cute. Good to see you last night!

Sabrina said...

She is gorgeous! Makes me want another now! I can't believe it's been a month already!

Heather Jones said...

One month yeah you are making it as a mother of three!!! Your chili was very good great job on winning the grand prize but, I liked your cornbread even better so I would love that recipe !!!

Kristi said...

I can't believe she is aslready a month old! She is beautiful!!