"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 15, 2007

Ethan Love

Ethan is a good brother. Last night he and Hailey were having a hard time falling asleep. I guess they were scared or something. When Cody and I went in to check on them this is what we found. I just think it would be a shame not to have a sibling to be little with like this, someone to cuddle with when things got scary.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He's so sweet to BOTH of his sisters.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Big brothers are the best!! He is a sweetie!

Staci said...

that is so cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

How cute is that picture of them snuggling! Love your cute family!

Heather Jones said...

I always wanted a boy first so the others got a big brother, I was the oldest and never got the big brother!!! Hopefully he always loves them right!!!

Sabrina said...

Oh my! How cute! He looks like such a good big brother!

Anonymous said...

Hey Veronica,
I do remember you!Your family is so cute!! 3 kids, it must get hectic at your house but I bet you love every minute of it!
Amber!!