"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween at Gymnastics

Today Ethan got to wear his costume to Gym. They had it all set up for Halloween and it was really fun for the kids. I love the pic of him holding his crotch!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Staci said...

i can't get enough of ethan in his costume! so fun!

Sabrina said...

Very cute! Love the costume!

Allen Family said...

Has anyone told you guys that you make good babies? I'm sure they have. They're hot stuff. Maybe you should keep the ball rolling! ha ha!

After reading my last post, I bet you can't guess what Cooper is going to be for Halloween?!?

Kristi said...

I love that pic of Ethan, that is hilarious!